If you want to combine multiple, non-conflicting calendars of your employees, use Google Calendar's Layering feature.
- Select Other Calendars on the left hand side of your calendar view
- Enter the email address of employees in the Add a coworker's calendar section, then click Enter
If your coworker's calendar is private:
- Select Other Calendars on the left-hand side of your calendar view
- Enter the email address of employees in the Add a coworker's calendar section, then click Send Invite. This will send an email, inviting your employees to link calendars with you.
To make your calendar accessible to employees:
- On right hand side of calendar click gear icon, then Settings
- Under Calendar Settings, select the tab called Calendars
- On right side of screen, go to the section named Sharing, and select Edit Settings
- In Settings, go to the Details section, which will give you the ability to make your calendar public or accessible to a specific person.
Directions to make calendar accessible to specific individuals:
- Under the section, Person, select Add Person, and modify their administrative settings accordingly.
To Layer your Google Calendar:
- Under the Other Calendar section, click once on the individual/calendar.
- Once a colored box is visible next to the individual's name, it means the calendar has layered successfully over yours.
Last modified: December 27, 2016